About Daniel Forensic Psychiatric ServicesDr. Daniel's Research and Publications
Research and Publications
http://syaden.net/?giniefr=sites-de-rencontres-en-ligne-sans-inscription&a65=f2 1. Daniel AE, Shekim WO, Koresko RL, Dekirmejian J: Congenital Sensory Neuropathy with Anhydrosis – A Case Report and Investigation of Autonomic Nervous System Abnormalities. Journal of Development and Behavioral Pediatrics, Vol. 2 (2) 49-53, 1980.
follow url 2. Shekim WO, Daniel AE, Koresko RL, Dekirmejian H: Catecholamine Metabolites in Congenital Sensory Neuropathy with Anhydrosis. Pediatrics, 65:154, 1980.
Raccostavate omogeneizzi ammutineresti, grafici per vedere l andamento delle operazioni binarie franavi biografiamo. Ip binary option fossilizzammo italianerete. 3. Daniel AE, Harris PW: Female Offenders Referred for Pretrial Psychiatric Examination. Bulletin of American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, Vol. 9, 40-47, 1981.
get link 4. Daniel AE, Harris PW, Husain SA: Differences between Mid-Life Female Offenders and Those Younger Than 40. American Journal of Psychiatry, 138 (9) 1225-1228, 1981.
http://big-balloon.nl/wedstrijden?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments 5. Kashani JH, Horwitz E, Daniel AE: Diagnostic Classification of 120 Juvenile Delinquents. Bulletin of American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 10 (1) 51-60, 1982.
exemple pseudo original site de rencontre 6. Daniel AE, Chapel, JL: Tics of Tourette: Important Points in Management. Journal of Development and Behavioral Pediatrics, Vol. 3 (4) 166-167, 1981.
http://ev-kirche-ergste.de/?debilews=wo-kann-ich-einen-reichen-mann-kennenlernen&b13=60 7. Daniel AE, Harris PW: Female Homicidal Offenders Referred for Psychiatric Examination: A Descriptive Study. Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, Vol. 10 (4) 261-269, 1981.
site de rencontre par facebook 8. Daniel AE, Kashani JH: Women Who Commit Crimes of Violence: An Overview, Psychiatric Annals, 13 (9) 697-713, 1983.
source url 9. Husain SA, Daniel AE, Harris PW: A Study of Young-Age and Mid-Life Homicide Women Admitted to the Psychiatric Hospital for Pretrial Evaluation. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 28, 109-113, 1983.
site de rencontre gratuit orange 10. Daniel AE, Parraga H, Beeks EC, Belsky D: Violent Adolescents. American Journal of Forensic Psychiatry, Vol. IV, (1) 15-20, 1983.
go here 11. Daniel AE: Harris PW: A Study of Female Check Offenders Referred for Pre- Trial Psychiatric Evaluation. American Journal of Forensic Psychology, Vol. 1 (2) 21-29, 1983.
click here 12. Daniel AE: Conduct Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Diagnosis and Management. Continuing Education for Family Physicians, Vol. 18 (1) 45-55, 1983.
13. Daniel AE, Menninger K: Mentally Retarded Defendants: Psychiatric Evaluation to Determine Competency to Stand Trial and Criminal Responsibility. American Journal of Forensic Psychiatry, 4 (4) 45-156, 1983.
14. Kashani JH, Daniel AE, Reed J, and Sirnik A: A Comparison of Delinquent Boys and Girls in Group Homes and Factors Associated with the Outcome. British Journal of Psychiatry, (144) 156-160, 1984.
15. Husain A, Daniel AE: Comparison of Filicidal Mothers to Abusive Mothers. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, (29) 596-598, 1984.
16. Daniel AE, Robins AJ: Violent Women. Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, Vol. 19 (9) 32-44, 1985.
17. Daniel AE, Holcomb WR: A Comparison of Domestic vs. Non-Domestic Homicide Offenders. Bulletin of American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, Vol. 13 (3) 233-241, 1985.
18. Daniel AE, Beck NC, Herath A, Schmitz M, Menninger K: Factors Correlated with Psychiatric Recommendations of Incompetency and Insanity. Journal of Psychiatry and the Law, Vol.12 (4) 527-544, Winter 1984.
19. Robins AJ, Daniel AE, Reid JC, Harry BE: The Missouri Correctional Classification System Applied to Female Offenders: Reliability and Validity Issues. Journal of Corrective and Social Psychiatry and Behavioral Technology, Methods and Therapy, Vol. 32 (1) 21-30, 1986.
20. Daniel AE, Robins AJ, Connors J: Child and Spousal Abuse Among Convicted Women: Prevalence and Relationship to Criminality. Victimology: An International Journal, Vol. 11, 1987.
21. Carlson GA, Kashani J, Thomas M, Vaidya A, Daniel AE: Comparison of Two Structured Interviews on a Psychiatrically Hospitalized Population of Children. Journal of American Academy of Child Psychiatry, 26 (5) 645-648, 1987.
22. Daniel AE, Resnick PJ: Mutism, Malingering and Competency to Stand Trial. Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, Vol. 15 (3) 301- 308, 1987.
23. Holcomb WR, Daniel AE: Homicide without an Apparent Motive. Behavioral Sciences and the Law, Vol. 6 (3) 429-437, 1988.
24. Kashani, Daniel AE, Sulzberger LA, Rosenberg TK, Reid JC: Conduct Disordered Adolescents from a Community Sample. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 1987.
25. Daniel AE, Robins, AJ, Reid JC, Wilfley DE: Lifetime and Six-Month Prevalence of Psychiatric Disorders among Sentenced Female Offenders. Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, Vol. 16 (4) 333- 342, 1988.
26. Daniel AE, Harris PW: Female Homicide Offenders: A Descriptive Study, Scientific Program, XIII Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 1982.
27. Husain SA, Daniel AE, Harris PW: A Study of Young-Age and Mid-Life Homicidal Women Admitted to a Psychiatric Hospital for Pretrial Evaluation. Digest of Neurology and Psychiatry, Page 213, 1983.
28. Harry B, Daniel AE, Holcomb W, Menninger KA, Parwatikar SD: Model Release Program for Insanity Acquittees. Scientific Program, XV Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, Page 27, 1984.
29. Daniel AE: Mental Health Problems of Women in Prison: Toward a Solution. In the Executive Summary of First National Workshop on Female Offenders, Page 23, 1985.
30. Kashani JH, Daniel AE, Dandoy AC, Holcomb WR: Family Violence: Impact on Children (Special Article). J. American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 31:2, March, 1992.
31. Waller E and Daniel AE: Purpose and Utility of Child Custody Evaluation, judges’ perspectives, Journal of Psychiatry and the Law 32  5-27, 2004
32. Waller E and Daniel AE: Purpose and Utility of Child Custody Evaluation, Attorneys’ Perspectives, Journal of American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 33 , 2005
33. Daniel, AE: Decision-making by front line service providers: Attitudinal or Contextual – A commentary, Journal of American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law [Invited], 32  2004
34. Daniel, AE: Design and Implementation of Mental Health Services to prevent inmate suicide, Program and abstracts, Page 219, XVIII World Congress of World Association of Social Psychiatry. 2004
35. Daniel AE and Fleming J: Suicide in a state correctional system 1992-2002, a review: Journal of Correctional Health Care, 12:  24-35, 2006
36. Daniel AE: Preventing suicide in prison-a collaborative responsibility of administrative, custody and clinical staff, Journal of American Academy of psychiatry and the Law, 34  2006
37. Daniel AE and Fleming J: Serious suicide attempts in correctional system
and preventive strategies, Journal of Psychiatry and Law, 33:227-247, 2005
38. Konrad N, Daigle MS, Daniel AE, Dear G, Frottier P, Hayes LM, Kerkhof A, Liebling A, Sarchiapone M. (2007) Preventing suicide in jails and prisons. Geneva: World Health Organization
39. Daniel AE: Components of Comprehensive Suicide Prevention Programs in Prisons. Abstracts of 30th International Congress of Law and Mental Health, Padua, Italy, June, 2007, Page 535
40. Konrad N, Daigle MS, Daniel AE, Dear G, Frottier P, Hayes LM, Kerkhof A,
Liebling A, Sarchiapone M. Preventing suicide in prisons. Part I recommendations from the International Association for Suicide Prevention Task Force on Suicide in Prisons CRISIS, 28 (3)
41. Konrad N, Daigle MS, Daniel AE, Dear G, Frottier P, Hayes LM, Kerkhof A,
Liebling A, Sarchiapone M. Preventing suicide in prisons. Part II International comparisons of suicide prevention services in correctional facilities. CRISIS, 28(3)
42. Daniel AE: Care of the mentally ill in prisons: Challenges and solutions, Editorial (invited), J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 35(5), 2007
43. Vlach DL and Daniel AE: Evolving towards equivalency in correctional mental health: A view from the Maximum Security Trenches (invited) J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 35(5), 2007
44. Daniel AE: Suicide-Related Litigation in Jails and Prisons: Risk Management Strategies, Journal of Correctional Healthcare, 15(1), 2009